Friday, April 4, 2014

MRI

First of all let me say thank you to everyone for your thought, prayers, and kind words. Knowing you have so many people praying for you and supporting you makes a big difference. I am so blessed to have you all in my life! This week I had an MRI and got the results back. They did find a few spots on both breasts, most looked benign the radiologist said, there was on that looked suspicious though. If we do a lumpectomy then I would need to have an ultrasound and biopsy to see what the spots are. If we do a double mastectomy they will be taken care of with that I don't need to do the ultrasound and biopsy. Not exactly the news I was hoping for, but we are doing the best we can with it. We still need to talk to the doctor about it and see what they recommend with this new information. Otherwise we are still in the same boat, waiting to talk to the doctors next Thursday. Thanks again everyone, we love you and appreciate all your support!

1 comment:

Liliya said...

I know you and Ryan will be guided to do the very best thing for you!!!