Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I was "tagged" by Kelltie! By being "tagged" I answer some questions (which I'll do) and then at the end I tag others to do the same thing. It is a fun way of getting to know people.

5 years ago.....
I was in Rexburg, ID. I believe living at the Ridge with Kelltie and Caroline, taking lots of credits, still staying up late having fun doing random things, like Kelltie said probably ticking off our other more mellow roommates!!

5 things on my to do list for today...
RS dinner
Christmas cards?
work
Update blog
Christmas shopping

5 snacks I enjoy...
Pumpkin cookies
almost any chocolate
ice cream
popcorn
candy and any thing else sweet

5 places I've lived...
Holladay, UT
Sandy, UT
Sugarhouse, UT
American Fork, UT
Rexburg, ID

5 jobs I've had...
Clean Dentist office
Nanny
Phlebotomist
Optician
Best wife ever!

5 things I'd do if I won the lottery...
Take a vacation to Greece and more
pay off debt
Savings
Shopping
Laser Hair removal!

5 people I tag...
Michelle Smith
Michelle Nelson
Kalli
Jenae
Shauna

No comments: