Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Pictures


Last Sunday when we went down to my parents house. we got our family pictures taken. Michelle's sister came over and we took pictures by some of the building behind our house and in the field across the street. I think we even had some cute ones!





Funny faces, ok I am pretty good at this one!



some more of the family





my siblings



And here are some of Ryan and I




Hope you enjoy the pictures because I am not sending out Christmas cards!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

sad that you are not sending out Christmas cards, especially cuz i sent you one! ;)

Kelltie said...

I don't blame ya for not sending out Christmas cards. They are a hassel I'm finding out. Anyways, I love the family pictures! I haven't seen some of your family in a long time and boy have they grown up (Spencer!!!) You are beautiful as always Britt!!! (Even the funny face one!) Love ya!

Kalli said...

I was looking at your family pictures and thought, "Why would they let a random friend stand in the picture with them? I guess I can see them doing something like that..." So I blew up the picture to get a closer look and it was Spencer!

Caroline said...

What a baby!!! Oh well, I will pretend that was my Christmas card. The pictures are darling and you look cute as ever!!

Kate said...

the pictures are really cute. I can't believe how old your brothers are!