Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight

I did make it to see Twilight this weekend! Saturday night Ryan picked up a shift at Skywest from 5-9:30 so we went to the 10:30 show. It was packed with tons of high school girls! I did like it and Ryan even did too! That was the best movie we saw all weekend and believe me I saw some interesting ones! For Ryan's english class he got extra credit if he went to "World Wide Wayne" yes a weekend of John Wayne movies and other countries interpretations of them. Friday we saw "The searchers" I thought it might never end! But fortunately it did. Saturday we only made it to one matinee, we saw a Japanese version of the Three Godfathers, called the Tokyo Godfathers. It was a Japanese cartoon, at least it was more entertaining than the real John Wayne movie!! I even saw Twilight twice this weekend, we went again monday for my little sisters 18th Birthday!!



Tomorrow is my last day of work until next Tuesday! That is glorious! And early Thursday morning we are once again driving up to Rexburg for Thanksgiving with Ryan's family. It will be so nice to get away, and out of my little basement! Thursday night we are even staying in a themed suite! I am very excited!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Your sister is already 18 - I guess in my head she is 13 for some reason. Anyway, you got to see Twilight twice!!! You lucky duck. I am going on Friday and I can't wait.

Kelltie said...

I can't believe Leslie is 18 either! I guess I think of all your family members as quite a bit younger than they are. ;)