Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards

I am not trying to be a brat by saying I am not sending out Christmas cards. I really had the thought, but one of my biggest fears is creativity!! And I kept putting it off and putting it off. Then we finally got family pics...anyway by the time I am done with work, especially these last few weeks with my new coworker (it has been a nightmare) the last thing I was up to was trying to send out cards. Sorry to be a scrouge! I will try to be better next year. It will be a new years resolution! But I do appreciate all of your Christmas Cards, they make me so happy! And you all are much more creative than I and I admire that. So those are my excuses I hope they work for you. I love you all and hope you are able to get everything done before Christmas--1 more week!!

3 comments:

Kelltie said...

I don't think you are being a brat! This is the first year I got christmas cards done and I just barely got them out! Also, I don't think they are a necessity for Christmas! I hope that work gets better for you too. I know how it is to have a co-worker that is a nightmare...yuck. I love you Britt!

Unknown said...

I'm happy that I found out you have a blog today! It will be fun to look at pictures of you guys. If you forgot, our blog is beyates.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

You are really not a baby for not sending out Christmas cards. I didn't do it until I had June. I was just giving you a hard time. I love you and have a Happy Christmas - I wanted to be British there for a second!!!.