Monday, April 6, 2009

Here they come

It has been a pretty busy month! (March) Ryan's sister Holly got married on the 14th.




We had our sweet whistler trip (next post) We got our scooter fixed
It now runs better than we got it! Poor Ryan had to drive it home in the rain. Greg and Michelle came and stayed with us before they went back east to check out graduate schools, RS birthday, I have tried a new class at the gym, Zumba it was so much fun! Holly and Brad came into town before they flew out to their reception in Missouri and we had lunch. Tanner's birthday was on the 26.

I made wax cake cupcakes and german chocolate cake. And I have to say we got him the best present.

Yes 8 dollars worth of silly putty from Kohlers. He was very specific on what he wanted how much and from where. I thought I had to get it out of those vending machines at the front of the store so I went to the back and got $10 in quarters. Turns out you don't. That was fun! The next day my parents left for their much needed and deserved week long Caribbean Cruise! I am so jealous! But glad they had a great time! I can't think of anybody who deserved it more!
That weekend we checked into the Condo in Park City! We commuted back and forth to work each day but had fun hanging out with Ryan's family. Holly and Brad brought Bryce and Liliya's kids down and we swam and swam and stayed up all night! But I have the cutest nieces and nephews!



They loved the rockband Drums especially Deagan! I didn't get a lot of pictures because I let my parents take my camera. so that's about it for Park City. I almost forgot. Ryan was also gone the whole weekend...he got into a clinical study and had to be in the clinic all weekend, but we can definitely use the money and have no problem donating our bodies to science for money! It's for a good cause!
Besides watching conference (trying) swimming with the kids, playing,and shopping Sunday was Spencer's birthday. After I picked Ryan up from the clinic we watched the morning session and then headed down to my parents house. Where we finished conference, and we might have snuck a nap in there too.Then we made some pretty good Chinese food even though we forgot our bamboo steamer everything turned out wonderful. Ryan is a good cook.



I feel tired just posting all of this! We have wonderful families who we love very much! And even though I hate not seeing Ryan on the weekends I am grateful for all he does to support us! Hopefully this next month won't be quite as crazy...we will see.

1 comment:

Kalli said...

Yeah! I love reading about what is going on in your life. I was so happy to see that you posted! Don't you love non-rev. At least you got somewhere! The worst is when you get stuck somewhere, have to pay for a hotel that is completely over priced, and not see any of the city you got stuck in. That happened to us in New Orleans--that would have been such an awesome visit!