Monday, April 28, 2008

Our newest splurge!

So about 2-3 weeks ago Ryan and I went out to dinner and after since we just happened to be close to the Mac store we just had to go in! Ryan wanted to ask someone a question and I saw some sweet 24 in computers. Of course they put them on display next the tiny 20" computers! I thought they looked pretty cool. Next thing I know Ryan is suggesting we put our computer up for sale on KSL and just see how much we could sell it for. Less than 24 hours later we sold it! And a few days after that we walked out of the Mac store with a brand new 24" IMac and a printer. It is pretty sweet and I also have to say we do use it as our TV as well so it can definitely be justified! It was like Christmas day for Ryan opening the box!
The nice thing about Mac's is set up is super easy, just plug it in and you are ready to go!

So while everyone else is updating us on the milestones of their children's lives I will continue to update you on our random lives. And speaking of your children since most of you have darling little girls. We were at Alice's birthday party and one of the girls got her some really cute clips and said her sister makes them and she makes flowers and animals and she will even custom make whatever you want so I thought I would include the web address if you want to check it out. www.lilcritters.blogspot.com

I guess it you have already read Kelltie's blog you know I went out for a visit! It was so good and so much fun to hang out with Kelt and Camryn we had a blast and yes there are some things that are never going to change!

We still love going to the store to get treats! And seeing Kelltie with her cute hair cut and Caroline with hers inspired me to cut mine too. I don't really have a before pic. but here is what is looks like now.
So I don't really love pictures of me just standing there, but here it is anyway. It might not seem too short but I cut off quite a bit!
Ryan is done with his finals on Wednesday! I am so excited. To celebrate we are going to Ephrata (that is where he wanted to go) We are teaching primary, the 5-7 year olds, and we love it. Today was 80 degrees! and we got to drive the scooter around and didn't even need a coat--it was glorious!!!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it when you post! So fun to hear and read and see the news of your life. Cute hair, too!

Greg and Michelle said...

Cute hair! You gotta love the I-Macs. I thought our computer was huge, but yours puts ours to shame! I hope you guys are doing well.

Caroline Marshall said...

Loving that you decided to cut your hair - I guess it is just the thing you do when you hit your mid-twenties (yikes).

I am jealous that you have 80 degree weather and can ride your scooter with no jacket. I really want to come down and ride it with you. Miss you.

Shauna said...

i love macs! nice splurge!!
sounds like you are doing good! and your hair looks way cute too! Love!

Kelltie said...

I love the hair!!! SUPER cute! Also, that was a nice splurge! I bet Ryan is just LOVING it! It was so wonderful to have you out for a visit too! I wish we lived closer! Also, I wanted to thank you for your note! I made me so happy and of course made me cry too! Thanks for everything Britt! You are the best! Love you!

Bethany said...

Brittney-

Random question: My husband is pretty sure that he recognized one of my old roommates and saw her on the Ellen show. I showed him a pic of you on your blog, and he swears it was you! Was it?