Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Library...and other random updates

I know i don't post much or often. Our internet at home is quite unreliable and I end up getting very frustrated after attempting to post the same blog 3 times!! Now I am at the library with Ryan he is studying chemistry and I am just filling the time. And the site is not letting me change the background of my blog and it is really bothering me because I am definitely done with winter and the snow! Anyway...Here is a pic of Ryan studying at our little apt. I got him in for an eye exam and with my sweet perks got him a $15 pair of glasses, he looks so smart and cute in them, but he doesn't like his picture taken!

Last week we stayed in Park City with Ryan's family in a condo. Actually we had 2 condo's that was pretty fun, except when it snowed and I had to drive down parleys canyon to go to work 2 days!! I took Tuesday off and the girls (Ryan's mom, 2 sisters and my sister-in-law michelle) got manicures and pedicures. That was pretty fun, i even got some cute flowers on my toes! That is one of my new favorite things, getting pedicures, if you haven't had one I highly recommend it. The rest of the week Ryan and I commuted up and down the canyon for work and school then hung out with Ryan's family in the evenings. Of course we had to take them to Cafe Rio for lunch (that is one of our favorite places!) we swam, ate, played with Bryce and Liliya's kids. Friday night my family came up to meet Ryan's family that was nice we had a great turkey dinner. I have to admit I didn't get much conference watching done. Sat am I had Bellen who is i believe just over a year and a half with me. Sat pm after swimming with Mari and Shad, Ryan and I laid on the upstairs bed (first mistake) and both fell right to sleep, Mari even came and took a nap with us! When the men went to priesthood at the conf. center we took the kids and watched Horton Hears A Who. It was very cute. I recognize the name of the book, but don't ever remember reading it? We went home exhausted saturday night. and sunday morning pretty much slept through the am session. Ryan claims we saw the first half but I only remember up to the first half of the second speaker! and Sat. pm well we were doing well before the people upstairs turned off the internet! We pay them half of the bill every month and just use their wireless, apparently we forgot to pay last month (if you even understood our utilities situation you might understand!) so instead of maybe coming down to ask, he just turned it off! Needless to say Ryan was not too happy! We did get if fixed, though a little late, we watched the end of Pres. Monson's talk. Needless to say I am looking forward to the conf. ensign. Sorry no pic's just a boring read Brittney's babbeling blog! I will work on that!

I guess I do have some pictures to put on. Jan or Feb we flew to Denver and stayed with Friends Scott and Joyce. We skied Copper Mountain. It was my first time skiing! I thought I did pretty darn good! A lot better than my second time at Brighton in UT. Here is Ryan I did take a pic of both of us, but I look like a man in a pink hat--not attractive, even though I usually don't care and I know I am not photogenic I was a little too vain to put that pic up.

It was a beautiful day to Ski ( i don't like cold snowy days!)


Now I promise to end my sting of painfully long updates and next time make it short and sweet and include more pictures! Hope your all doing well, we sure are!

3 comments:

Caroline Marshall said...

I am so happy that you are a skier. It is so much better than snowboarding. You have gone more than I have this year - what a lucky duck. Sounds like you guys are having fun with all of your traveling and work (maybe not work). Love you much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.