Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was a busy week. Sunday night Ryan and I made our own Thanksgiving dinner. Neither Ryan nor I have ever cooked a turkey so we thought we would try and it turned out pretty well! Wednesday Ryan's brother and his Wife Greg and Michelle came down from Rexburg and so we had Russ and Erica up for dinner too, there were a lot of people in our little apt. Thrusday of course was Thanksgiving and we went down to my grandparents house. I made lion house rolls at enrichment on tuesday so we brought roll and I made some pumpkin rolls as well. They were a hit! I was glad because I don't bake all that often. The meal was delicious and we spent the rest of the afternoon talking with family and watching football. Friday I guess we did a little shopping but I did not get up early and I didn't find anything I really wanted to buy. That night we saw Silverchair downtown it was fun! Besides all our extra activities Ryan and I both worked! So it was a busy week but very fun! We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and friends we love!

1 comment:

Kelltie said...

Nice job on cooking a turkey by yourself!!!