Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pictures



I thought since I am still here that I would write a little bit about my pictures since I don't know exactly how to get them on the blog seperately. The pictures on Temple square are of the night we got engaged. Ryan came and picked me up from work, it was my last day!, then we went to go see the lights on Temple Square these were all things I wanted to do) after we walked around and froze we had dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Then we went back down to American Fork, Ryan was staying with my grandparents before we got married so we went there I told him I wanted to wrap some presents. Everything worked out perfectly for Ryan he really didn't have to plan everything we went to all the places you might imagine you would get engaged but didn't. At my grandma's I don't even remember if we wrapped presents or not. We were unofficially engaged before I actually got the ring so we already knew we were getting married. Anyway so we sat and talked then since it was the end of the night (we really didn't pray at the end of everydate) but Ryan said we should have a prayer so I agreed and we knelt down and I said the prayer after he helped me up and stayed on his knees and asked me to marry him! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry I remember having the thought for a second then I decided to laugh! I couldn't stop! It was the perfect proposal!
The beach pictures are from Aruba we went there in July for my birthday!! It was amazing! I would recommend it to everyone! Really my birthday was just a good excuse to take time off from work and take a vacation and since Ryan works for skywest that makes going places really fun! It was a crazy trip down. We were going to leave on the midnight flight so we didn't have to get a hotel we were just going to sleep in the Atlanta airport but looking at flight it looked really full so we decided to hop on a more open flight that left at 7:00 pm and I was working until 6:00 and we are supposed to be at the airport an hour early to check in for standby. So we rushed to the airport and made it. We flew first class to memphis Tennessee! got there about 11:00pm it was a crumby airport not one we felt comfortable sleeping in so we got a "cheap" hotel for a couple of hours because we had to be at the airport by 5:00am! Then we flew to Atlanta and on to Aruba! The weather was beautiful and so was the water it was just as clear and blue as the pictures I was amazed. And the water was not freezing so it was even nice to swim in. We stayed at a little hotel and pretty much had the beach to our selves! Ryan got me a wedding band for my birthday it was just what I wanted. Maybe it would have been a more appropriate anniversary gift but it works for me!
Well since I have written a lot lately maybe I will do more pictures later. This is getting pretty long!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are switched and I there are more aruba pictures in the slide show.

Kelltie said...

I'm so proud of you Britt! You are doing it! You are blogging! Hahaha! I love the pics!

Kelltie said...

Also...I think you might have the same swim suit as me!

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

yay a post! Keep em coming! I loved hearing your engagement story.

Lexi said...

Brittney - I'm so jealous that you got to go to Aruba! Your blog is great, I'm going to add you to my blog list if you don't mind. Hope you are doing well!

Jenae said...

It's about time Brittney! I have been checking your blog just about every day and I actually said to myself "there won't be anything" as I pushed the button...I was so happy to see that you put some pictures up! YAY! You are so great and we'll be in touch so I can see you soon!

Greg and Michelle said...

I love the blog! I hope you guys are doing well!
Love ya guys!