Monday, April 19, 2010

My Sweet Husband

I just have to say how grateful I am for Ryan. He takes such good care of me. The beginning of April I had a few lipomas out usually they just numb the area with lidocane, make a small incision and pop the little bugger out. But because of the locations of these 3 they put me out. We had to be at hospital at 7:30 in the am. Not Ryan's favorite time of day, but he drove me and hung out for a couple hours at the hospital. Apparently I didn't want to wake up! He picked up my rx and helped me hobble into the apartment. We laid on the couch and Ryan took a nap by me on the floor while I slept on the couch. He is so sweet.
That night was my brother Spencers 16th birthday and I really wanted to be there, so we drove down and Ryan went to dinner with my family while I laid drugged on the couch! He was so sweet to take me down so I could "celebrate" Spencers birthday! I can't believe he is 16. He gets to drive my Grandma's awesome Riviera around and he loves it!
I love Ryan so much he cook and cleaned and didn't even complain when I couldn't shower for 3 days!! That night when he came home from work and got into bed he asked if he could still hold me. It was so sweet if I wasn't so delirious I probably would have cried. I love it when he holds me while I fall asleep. He takes such good care of me I don't know what I would do without him!

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

OK this is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. He really is sooo good to you. I had surgery this past month too and I have to say Tra' did a fantastic job as well taking care of me and not complaining. I guess Ryan called Tra' last night to say hi. We're thinking you guys need to come visit again, or we really need to go on vacation together like we have been talking about for years now! Hope you are recovering and everything is well! :o)

Kelltie said...

I am so sorry that you had surgery but I am so happy that you have a sweet husband to take care of you! Also can I say, "WHAT?!?!?!" Spencer is 16!?! That is simply craziness!!!

I love you dear and miss you like crazy!