Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ryan's 27th Birthday

Ryan turned 27 on September 1st. We had a nice day. After work...we went golfing. I really just read my book and cheered Ryan on. I don't mind golfing like that! The course was pretty, I got to be with Ryan, and the weather was nice. Great day.



I did put once, and I did make it! We had a nice steak dinner. Ryan got a pair of ski pants
A black diamond jacket, Pearl Jam tickets and a Nikon D90 (also for his photography class)! I think he did good.
Happy Birthday Ryan, I love you so much!

2 comments:

Kalli said...

Woohoo Nikon! That sounds like a great birthday! What photography class is Ryan taking? What kind of thing does he like to shoot? I would love to see some of his work--he needs to show it off with that GREAT camera!

The Chambers said...

SCORE! Sounds like the perfect birthday to me! tickets, ski pants, camera?! WHAT! you are a good wife. I have never gone golfing with Tra', I'm sure he would like to do it too. We go to the range a lot and hit balls, but it's not as fun I'm sure. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!