Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Random Stuff

I guess we haven't been too exciting since my last post. Mostly been around here. September 26 was my mom's birthday Ryan had to work but I went down for a nice dinner. It was a really nice night so my dad wanted to eat outside. Spencer built a table for us to eat at while my dad made dinner. They ever strung lights around the backyard, I thought it was very nice and thoughtful! I have a wonderful family and the best mom ever! She is always working hard and taking care of her family, going to games and dance recitals...and calling to check up on me! Mom I love you so much!



The weekend before conference we flew up to Jackson where Ryan's brother Bryce picked us up and they biked the pass while I shuttled them up and down. I did get some reading in and they actually only went twice. But Jackson was really pretty and the weather was beautiful!

Here is my awesome biker!

After the ride we hung out at Bryce and Liliya's and had fun seeing them and the kids. Shad loved wearing the helmet and wanted Ryan to wear his too. I thought it was a cute pic!


Shad was wearing the helmet and riding his bike, the first time we wasn't quite used to the weight and totally crashed, it was kind of funny! But he is tough.

Ryan got some new Line skis for his birthday and this last week we took them in to get his bindings mounted. It was such a happy day! Now he just can't wait for the snow to come, I can.



He is also smiling because he knows he has the best wife in the world!! :) But I have to admit I have a pretty darn good husband too! And attractive!

This last weekend we got to go out to Minnesota to see Kelltie, Paul, and Camryn. Kelltie is so cute and pregnant. It is fun to see her as my best friend and now a wonderful mom! I love you Kelt! we had a great time. Sunday we went to the sculpture gardens and got our pic taken by the giant spoon and cherry! It didn't even rain on us until we were leaving--that worked out well.

unfortunately I didn't get a pic with Kelltie but I am grateful to have such a wonderful friend! Thanks!! So that is what we have been up to lately.

2 comments:

Kelltie said...

You can come and visit anytime! I'll even try to come up with new things for us to go and see, since Paul and I are so good at exploring our surroundings... ;) We were happy to have you guys for a visit! Also, I love the pic of your family! I thought it was hilarious to see your mom sitting at the head of the table, barely able to see over it! I miss your fun family! And I miss you too Britt! Love you dear!

Caroline said...

I love it when you post new things because I am always surprised by the places you go to. I'm glad that you got to go see Kelltie and her sweet family. I'm beginning to think that I should go work for an airline company so I can fly wherever I want. Love you Britt!!